Starting anew, turning a new leaf, etc. etc. I already follow a few artblogs on blogger. I originally wanted to move here so I could post some of my non anime/BL/fanart stuff, but I'm just going to post all of my stuff here.
oh man does zoro get even more manly scars?? I am eternally behind on OP forever (only read up to croc-arc) but your lovelove drawings revives good memories <3
perhaps later you should explain to me how to use this site @_@
ReplyDeleteYOUR BG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE !
ReplyDeletebut what i really came here to say is that pic THAT PIC THAT PICCCCC !! JKLSDFJLKEOS can i just ah ♥ ♥ ♥
oh man does zoro get even more manly scars?? I am eternally behind on OP forever (only read up to croc-arc) but your lovelove drawings revives good memories <3
ReplyDelete@cid: You know it is impossible for me to control myself!
ReplyDelete@j: YES, when I think of zoro's scarred body I am just WOO, and you should catch up because the nakama part makes me cry so much!