February 20, 2011

blergh

I haven't updated lately because I haven't been drawing much of anything lately. I uh... get way too wrapped up reading m/m fic. February is simply not a drawing month I guess... ^ p^ I might start using my new sketchbook today if that motivates me to draw more, lol.



Sadly (???) the only reason I've been plugging in my tablet is because quite a few of my friends have their birthdays in Feb, lol. Unfortunately that also means that every time I pick up a pen/pencil and start drawing I always have that feeling of WHAT IS DRAWING?







1 comment:

  1. for some reason my blogger dash always misses your updates! i always just happen upon them by chance...

    aaaa i love your delicate and wispy lines in all of these. the last one is my favorite, so cute aaahhhhhh i really like the colors
    also dying h-hiccup and toothless!!!
    !!!!!!

    "WHAT IS DRAWING"... i'm pretty acquainted with that feeling yes

    ReplyDelete