so I read this slash fic (since when I am not reading slash fic these days, LOL, sometimes I feel like I am just going to quit animanga cold turkey
the story about this exorcist who falls in love with this ghost who he's supposed to exorcise. the ending was happy (there was a plot involving blood magic and the ghost's body was magically preserved and the ghost was able to be revived... unrealistic, I know, but the story made it work). ANYWAYS, i just always think that it's always sad when ghosts fall in love with humans even if it's platonic... and then ghosts disappear
IT'S JUST LIKE SAI AND HIKARU ALL OVER AGAIN.
so i've been drawing random normal-guy and random ghost-guy for the past weekend.
i also started to use my new sketchbook BLARGH but i forgot how to draw in one of those already..





No comments:
Post a Comment