March 10, 2011

new layout

I change my layout a lot but I think I will keep this one for a long time. It's very sleek and clean so I don't know why I would want to change it (anymore) anyways T 3T. Tweaked some of the code as usual to make the layout fit to my needs. Anyways, this ate up some time that I should have spent sleeping.

In response to the previous post about pokemon... I gave in and did my first impulsive buy and got a new DS and the game. Was it worth it? To me it is... lol! I get a little sad when I think about the money in my bank account. When I go home for spring break I'll pick up my other DS games... maybe I will be able to find HG? Maybe I'll finally finish playing Devil Survivor and other DS games that I haven't played.

I've been too obsessed with playing this game so I haven't drawn much. But hopefully I'll be able to post something soon!



OTHER EXCITING NEWS:
Juu has posted exciting pictures of the TAMAGOTCHEESE cover!
I was sent the low-res proofs of the book and everything is sooooooo fantastic. I can't wait to get this book in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment