according to me and juu, I'm just suparrr lazy. SIGH, I could get so much done if I just didn't procrastinate so much, orz, my horrible habit. And then I always imagine potential projects to do but then when it comes to getting work done I am lazy ahahaha...
comic improvement only happens if I actually try to draw comics though...
To Do List:
- Vitamin Knights (tentative title LOL) - Personal knight illustration/sketches/etc????? I want to get this done because juu and melly are urging me.
- Knight Comic Anthology Comic - deadline in future
- SS*BB comic: AHHHH the deadline for this is so soon. Hipster art student/Megane Life Drawing Model short story?? I kind of thought of the plot... but can I get it drawn in time? orz should work on this ASAP.
eughhhh I also thought of other things I want to draw so that I can hurhur at myself ahaahhaa SIGH I SHOULD JUST WORK ON SSBB AND VITAMIN KNIGHTS
I don't think you're super lazy (fuu) I think we just both get distracted easily, or more accurately, we want to do so many things that our attn if divided towards many diff projects so it's like slow multitasking, hahaha
ReplyDeleteHAHAH it doesn't help that I'm really bad at multitasking... I think I'm more productive if I can make myself focus on one project at a time.
ReplyDelete