November 14, 2010

elevenfourteen

^ q^ guess what I was supposed to do groceries today but I didn't...

I don't have much on my mind right now other than One Piece and Giant Killing (listening to GK ost on repeat... hahaha... sometimes I'm so ashamed of myself). I'm also easily influenced by artists who have styles that I like; that said, aughhh, more experimentation with styles?
 I think I'll do some more lookbook.nu studies later this week, I love those fashionistas!

There's also only 2 months to Tama deadline! What am I going to draw??



I love Sanji. I also don't know why I like to draw 21!Sanji so much, it's been forever since I've drawn 19!Sanji.



I don't like to post AoH stuff but I think I'm fine with posting this because these are AU anyways. It's fun to think of these characters in a japanese high school setting.



(It's a little confusing this time, sorry!)

From post 11/12/2010
@Lawn: SOB I am glad you like it even though I was just lazylskdfjds
@Juu: ; 3; BUT WHY BEAUTYYYYYYYYY

From post 11/13/2010
@Piccu: sanji's melancholic face YOU MUST MEAN HIS NO EXPRESSION FACE sldkjfsldkfjslskdfjsldf. you should catch up, it's so good hnnghhh. I would draw the other characters too but I haven't practiced drawing them either. and yesss gino~~. I need to learn how to draw him too.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what AOH is but IT LOOKS GOODER!!
    Sanji is always hot and you're good at drawing him <3

    I'm excited for your tama things <3 Mine is still flashing from dead batteries =_=

    ReplyDelete
  2. HKJSDFIEKSEOCSN SANJI !! that sanji, when i saw the pic i saved it so much i had to save over my saves T____T

    can i just say that i love your girls. i really do

    ReplyDelete