I'm going to a performance thing so I'm just gonna dump some stuff and leave. I'm so inconsistent with drawing things I hope I can settle on something soon. But I also like experimenting...
ZoSan:
Gino:
@Cid: WHAT I don't even know whattt no don't die on me!! SOB no I think you should never stop with your watercolors hnnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh also it's just way too easy to personify many things now. SLDKFJ. Though I really do want to draw those 3 columns hahaha.
@Kiwishu/Reikan: FFF I had one of the regular moleskines I would be way too... intimidated... because I like to cross out half the stuff I draw. /strokes my cahier. ALSO DO IT~ I love little drawing vignettes of interior spaces O 3O.
@Piccu: LSKDFJSLK YES I WILL DO MY BEST ahhhhh.
I seriously love Sanji's melancholic face, it's gorgeous! Your ZoSan obsession makes me want to get into One Piece, but I'd have to catch up on like 30-40 volumes lmao, because the last time I read it, was ages ago.
ReplyDeleteGINOOOOO ♥v♥
Sanji's face here is just <3 <3 <3 HEARTFUL <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeletesob i love all your zosans please never stop ; 3;
ReplyDelete