after catching lawn's stream last night, of course I felt like shamelessly trying out her style so I decided to try it out on stapler boy and cleaver boy, I'M SO SORRY FOR MANY REASONS AHHH.
I also blame koyar because she influenced me into reading giant killing and then watching the anime and now I can't get ETU out of my head and bakki and sera and tatsumi and basically everyone because I can't really bring myself to dislike anyone and sldkfjsldkjfs. brb as I jump into vat of giant killing on pixiv and attempt to read raws (even though I suck at kanji lololol), and then try to draw for a series that doesn't suit my style, lskdjfsd (but this gives me reason to try to get out of my comfort zone of pretty faces???)
Dear self, why am I always getting into fandoms that have small english fandom, hahahahahaha... Responses after jump break!
@Keelain: hmmmm my travel watercolor kit isn't very bulky so it's easy to carry around so it was pointless to leave it at home. I find that I try to make time to draw during the semester, if not, I try to doodle or something.................. and sometimes I use it for school stuff hahaha. next time I buy a sketchbook I need to buy one that I can watercolor in, hahaha.


SERIOUSLY, I love you for getting into Giant Killing <3 This underappreciated series needs much more love and I'm totally looking forward to more fanart from you *A*
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AKLSJGAOIRWUEO*TGUILKJLBKllllskdklfkglakllkak STAPLER AND CLEAVERR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ReplyDeleteI'm running out of different ways to say BEAUTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to describe your work ;3;
ReplyDelete