cid posted some of her watercolors stuff on her blog IT MADE ME WANT TO USE MY WATERCOLORS. But I don't know how to really use watercolors so I just try whatever ^ q^ and I get really impatient when I have to wait for colors to dry... I have a lot of free time now to just draw (I probably have too much time, lmfao), so I think I'll just try to draw with whatever I have on hand. I have a travel watercolor kit and a set of gouache paints, so we will see where this adventure takes me mkdlsdfklsfjs.
other news: after like 2 months of koyar falling in love with giant killing and even more months of the episodes just sitting around in my hard drive, I finally decided to start watching it sldkjfs. That is all.
I also finally picked up my rebate so I used some of it to purchase new pens (and a tiny architectural scale for a portable ruler! It's so cute!)
I am going to make some greek boys that represent Doric, Ionic, and Corinthian columns IDK WHAT I WAS THINKING AHAHAHAHA, it's just what I usually think when I think of personifying objects I guess.
Responses:
@Lawn: AHHH my classmates are always like "ughhh I hate you I love the way you draw buildings". I think it's because I always draw the lines so sketchy and not accurate at all skldfjs. Like I can't be bothered to make lines precise ahahaha. I feel super flattered though, that I have a "style" when drawing buildings!



watercolors and free time, give them to me
ReplyDeletethe former I left at home because I was all like LIKE HELL I'M GONNA HAVE TIME TO DRAW and like hell I was right.
"I don't know how to really use watercolors"
ReplyDeleteOH MY GODD ARE YOU KIDDING ME PLEASE WATERCOLOR MORE AND NEVER STOP
more buildings and personifying greek column sjdhfse9rsle JDLRDP what were you thinking when you made this post?? were you thinking about killing me because you have succeeded, m-my heart can't t-take--
hehehe I SMELL A MOLESKINE
ReplyDeleteactually... moleskines used to smell pretty good did you know that 8D
it was when the paper was... more yellowish.
And those little panels are very cute IT MAKES ME WANT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TOO