Kind of obsessed with drawing in a sketchbook/in real life at the moment! I think it's because you guys like it so it makes me want to draw in my moleskine. Haha, I wonder why I'm always more satisfied when I post things here as opposed to dA or etc?? Maybe because there's no pressure for finished quality stuff.
And replies:
Kupocchi: I think it's because it feels more natural since I'm right handed? I can't really figure out the science/psychology behind it but I think my hand is just not used to drawing faces going the other way. And thank you, pointy noses are my favorite!
Lawn: IDK how they are inspiring but I'm glad they inspire people. BUT THANK YOUUUU I will definitely be drawing in my moleskine more actively now (and... scanning it in)!
Cid: Oooohhh yeah I love that pink marker thing. I also have a yellow one and a few other colors. They don't bleed through the pages even though the moleskine pages were so thin!




No comments:
Post a Comment