November 09, 2010

elevennine

I was too lazy to scan these in last night, but these are still part of sketchavember! There are people who have the patience to actually have nice sketchbook pieces so I kind of tried that this time. Also, I draw people facing towards (my) left too much so I think I will try to draw people facing (my) right for a while.

More scans under the jump break. No buildings this time around slkfjslsdjfsl.






3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I remember when I used to draw everybody facing to the left too. I wonder why that's so common of a habit? Your first image is so nice! Love those pointy noses. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. something about your moleskine posts always makes me feel so inspired and like. IDK. DO MOREEEEEEEEE AHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  3. i probably have a habit like that too but i can't tell my rights from my lefts so i couldn't tell you what that habit was anyway. orz

    i love the color combo of the red/pink marker and the creamy moleskin paper. ; 3; the first pic is super pretty, i love the shading on mr. side profile's hair

    ReplyDelete