I'm actually pretty surprised that I am still doing this sketchavember thing! I'm also uncreative, so today I decided to use outfits/poses from lookbook.nu for Sanji and Zoro. (I like to see them in modern clothes!)

Looks so okama!! I think it's because I colored the lips and then the facial hair.
Reference: Ivan C.

Reference: Dorian S.

This is what I was drawing at 2am this morning and I thought I had gotten it done in under an hour, but in reality it's because of daylight savings time.
Consistency.....................? What is that.....
these are so hot. i love it, zoro and sanji are so fashin, OKAMA IS A GOOD LOOK FOR SANJI
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THAT LAST ONE AAH. love the colors!! and white hair! and his face!
and everything
@cid: I feel like Sanji fits in the with the modern world so much because I can see him as a modern metrosexual...hipster man!! BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY
ReplyDeletezoro on the other hand is much harder to dress, though I like to imagine that he wears long sleeved henley shirts every day