I also wish I was one of those people that have massive dumps, hahaha!
I'm back at my apartment now, so no mocha... but I stumbled upon this screencap of a previous dA ID I had, lol.
mocha and I are actually frenemies... I think it's because I'm the person that is around her the least. we got her the summer before I left for uni, which should explain everything. But I do feel happy when she decides to wander into my room and then I pick her up and put her on my bed and she just sleeps or somethinggg.
oh I forgot to say, I stole the pictures from my sister because I am lazy.
replies after the break! from 1128, 1124, and 1121
from 1128
@Lawn: Hahaha yes, I will try to take more pictures of my dog the next time I am home!from 1124
@Marimo: Ahhhhhhhhhh One Piece is pretty much the only series I like to draw fanart for but I am glad you approve alskdjflsdfs.
from 1121
@Keelain: ahhhkdsfslk I don't know. I am told I am a cute-ish person IRL sometimessss, it's the way I phrase things or something LOL.
@Reikan: Q vQ. I think sketchbook posts are always just inspiring for some reason. lol, why is that (it's probably because it's showing process/reflective of an artist's personality, lol)
@Juu: LOL yeah it's not colorful this time around. TT vTT. But I have colorful accessories and most of my other wardrobe is kind of colorful?? I plan on wearing my purple tights with some of those, hehehe.




Let me repeat myself 20000 times, but I adooooooores your moleskine stuff so much! The sepia markers look so fantastic against your classy lines <3
ReplyDeleteHaha someone went to see Harry Potter eh?
ReplyDelete