On a side note, I like to use brown ink with the sepia marker. I use a Faber Castell pen because it's what I bought the last time I bought pens sooooooooooo yeah.
Lawn, I almost didn't want to post this because aldksfjsdlfkslsdfk can we just pretend that they turned out beautifully IDKKK.
This one is from the new moleskine (that I am lovingly going to call OG4745 CH3353... the other one was the HIIAMASWEDISHFISH sketchbook because I had a swedish fish sticker on it.)
So, every once in a while I kind of look at myself as an artist and do some boop boop analyzation. Haha, I think I'm a somewhat close minded artist sometimes, because I don't really ask for critique on my art or do any of the more "professional" things that other artists like to do (mainly the ones that want to pursue a career in the art field, etc.) I just like to draw what I can draw and try to improve (on a personal level) so that I am happy with what I draw and blah blah blah. Not trying to draw to please other people (though it is nice when other people like my stuff), and I definitely don't really dream to be a person who draws stuff for millions of people to enjoy. Anyways I'm just rambling now, not really making any sense.
Maybe I am just trying to (very badly) play devil's advocate to artists who are like "blahblahblah if you are an artist then you'll take these crits and use them to improve yourself as an artist", sighhh.
ANYWAYS, for some cheery stuff, I made a fake!christmas card today (because I need to get my knife and cutting board from studio so I can cut the cards down nicely for the real cards I need to work on). I hope I can finish these cards by next week so that I can send them out to everyone before I go out of the country.
I actually already wrote a message inside for myself so I couldn't send it as a christmas card even if I wanted to, XD.
Oh yeah, this is our christmas tree. My roommate made it out of plastic bottles!
Replies:
@Lawn: Alskdfjsldkfs, thank you thank you thank you. I feel so honored that you are calling my lines classy Q vQ!! Don't worry, I have fallen in love with regularly drawing in a sketchbook so I don't think I'll ever stop XD.
@Keelain: YEAH, lol, my friends and I were talking about the symbol in the movie XD.




aahhh i love your sketchbook stuff as usual!! everything looks so pretty and glamorous ashkjfhiske aa! i will always love the way you use your markers
ReplyDeleteand lusso and serra! i kind of want to join the bandwagon and draw ranabstre fanart too hahaha orz
yeah i sort of get what you mean by the artist thing since drawing is just my hobby too. though i really want to get better and stuff i don't really care about crit so much nowadays (even though it's appreciated) because... i'm just doing it for fun?? but idk i still think crit is really great... all the times that someone gave me honest crit, i felt like it really changed the way i looked at my own drawings, and even though it made me feel worse... in the end i felt a lot better??? ...now i'm rambling too...
Your christmas tree is so cool and creative!!!
SPAZZING FOR 360000000 YEARS OVER THAT LUSSO AND SERRA FANART AJGUUGHGAlfdgkkbkkkkkklssssssjflkgj;slkfgjh
ReplyDeleteAGUHGHDLFK>.k