But the other reason is because I frequently take (week+ long) breaks from using my tablet and drawing digitally that I sort of end up drawing differently each time I draw.
(the 3rd reason is because I am just shameless and like to try to try things out whenever I see people draw)
I think what I really want to know is how you translate how you draw on a piece of paper to how you draw digitally or something like that? I hate lineart and being neat because I am lazy so... I look at other people who don't lineart either. Haha.
I am proud of my Usopps!!
Oekaki!
Replies:
@Cid: GLAMOROUS I LIKE THAT WORD ahhhhh thank you so much Cid you are so nice to me always! Haha, I was feeling a bit moody when I wrote about the crit thing, but yeah, crits (even though sometimes they hurt) are usually good for you.
@Lawn: WHYYYY, but I am glad you like it!




JSDHFJKSDHFIEBSLKEIHSN,SEINDKRIO
ReplyDeleteAAAA every time you say stuff like that i dokidoki so much. it makes me so happy and aaaa!! i also feel kind of sad because i wonder how you even get inspired because your stuff/style is kind of 4578933032x better than mine hahaha ^p^
idk when i draw it's like draw a sketch without thinking and try like hide all deformities with color. that's why i hate my sketchbook stuff because there is nothing to hide all the ugly haha;; but your stuff is so great! i feel like you have clear ideas that translate in your work and think of composition and cool pro stuff like that that i don't ; w ;
i am proud of your usopps too. i love how you draw his nose... it's always kind of weird when people try to de-nose him
can i also just say that i love how you draw eyes...