I am in an ultra lazy mood because there are no more classes and I only have one final and I'm pretty much just waiting for everything to be over so I can go home?
Also, haha, apparently I keep forgetting to officially post this somewhere, but I'm going to the Philippines with my family from the Dec 17 to Jan 2~. Probably won't have much internet access (other than checking email, etc.) but I will try to draw! Hopefully airport security, etc, won't be too annoying, but you never know...
Working on my Christmas cards very, very slowly. Hopefully I'll finish them tomorrow.
I guess here is some drawing stuff, though I've been sort of lazy with those as well...
Replies:
@Cid: I WISH I WAS MORE COHERENT RIGHT NOW BUT YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY ALWAYS AHHHH.



i really love the way you draw giiirrrlllsss and PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW USOPP i tried really hard a million times it's impossible orz
ReplyDeletehave fun on your trip!