HIHIHIHIHI
Sorry I haven't been posting much, to make things fair, I also haven't been drawing very much (on my computer or in my moleskine). Haha, was busy packing clothes for the trip/the couple of weeks I spend at home after I come back from the philippines.
First, here's Mochaaaaa~~~
Actually, Mocha and I don't interact very much but occasionally when she gets bored of everyone else in her family, she'll come visit me in my room and I'll pick her up and put her on my bed so she can join meee. T 3T
Anyways, on a side note... the feeling when you go to the store intending to maybe buy only one pair of shoes and then the moment you get there you see sales... and you need more shoes anyways because you don't have nice sandals and your one pair of flats are getting worn out (totally bringing the sandals on my trip!). ARRRGHHSKDFD (I also got PJ pants and some make up... oh and shampoo/conditioner because I /actually/ needed those). The rational side of me is sort of regretting but the me who likes buying things that I wear doesn't care!
I don't think you can tell in the picture but the 2nd to the right is metallic and shiny and the one on the very right is purrrrrrpleeeeeeeeee. I want to go somewhere so I can wear these shoes now!
too lazy for a jump break
cid: dooooddd the only tip I could possibly have is... to start with the nose LOL. I guess usopp's nose always makes or breaks the picture. /needs to look at manga more to see how oda-sensei does it!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment