December 16, 2010

twelvesixteen

This is the last post before I leave for my trip (and return after New Years!) soooo just dumping stuff that I've drawn so that I can zip up some files!

Bringing my moleskine and one of my other sketchbooks that I only filled like 15 pages of (before buying a new sketchbook hahaha) so hopefully I'll be drawing stuff! Also bringing some books to read. I never know if I want to bring my laptop or not (the curse of everything being so connected by the internet to the point that you never want to leave it??) but I don't think I will.

I pixel-ish! I actually had to organize layers to animate this, haha. Using the Sanji half for my new DA avatar, and gave the Zoro half to one of my dummy accounts becauseeeee too lazy to find someone to share it with LOL
Inspired by one of Cid's ZoSan doodles??? the one with the rain LOLOL.

The rest are after the break so I don't look at them







I LOVE KITAMI HAHAHA~~ Also 3rd gen StuCo in generalll, but I think I also like Kitami because he is also like Shinagawa.




Painting something is just so much easier than when I have to lineart thingss though I am still learning on how to make it look cleaner.

LASTLY! Hika made an OZ inspired avatar so I wanted to make mine! I like the non human version much better than the battle version.


No comments:

Post a Comment