January 02, 2011

onetwo

Hello 2011!

I just got back from the airport this morning, my family went to the Philippines for a 2 week trip! Usually we don't have much planned but this trip was actually packed with running errands, going to other cities, etc. and was pretty tiring... but still enjoyable.



12/17 - Flying (stopover in Hawaii)
12/18 - Flying
12/19 - Arrive in Manila at 10pm
12/20 - Go to Ocean Park to go the Fish Spa, and then Mall of Asia because it's nearby
12/21-23 - Boracay Trip!
12/24 - Go to the hairsalon and get a haircut (my mom got her hair relaxed), afternoon/night is my Tita Donna's birthday so she had a party, and then it was Christmas eve of course!
12/25 - Christmas Day 
12/26 - Go to Greenhills in the morning for shopping, then lunchtime/afternoon = my Grandma's birthday so she also had a party with most of my Dad's relatives, drive to my mom's family's house in preparation for the next day.
12/27-30 - Subic Trip! (Family Reunion on my Mom's side of the family)
12/31 - New Year's Eve (fireworks)
1/1 - New Year's Day, leave for the airport at around 7pm; flying
1/2 - flying flying screwed up sense of time, arrive home at 10am local time!

And some sketchbook pages (because I know you guys have been waiting haha)!








3 comments:

  1. oh my gooooooooddddddddddd I LOVE love love your sketches more and more and more every time i see them...!!!!!!!! I really need to take a few leaves from your book and fill up the pages the way you do, ahhh so charming <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow, you're going to be a great illustrator one day. Hope you had fun in the Philippines, I miss it so much there!

    ReplyDelete