January 08, 2011

oneeight

CGs, most of these were on deviantart also u___u. but I didn't have anything else to say.
erghhhh no goody post from my trip yet, but soon... I promise...

One of my goals this year is to continue working more in the painting side of CG because it is less stressful than trying to be perfect. T 3T thank you Lawn and Cid who are inspirations to meeeeee in trying to learnsteal their skills. Also been trying to work in 1 layer if possible. I never thought in a million years that I would actually be able to do so, but it's kind of coming naturally to me now.
These guys are from my secret high-fantasy story that is never going to be posted anywhere but be a figment of my imagination in my head but I will love on the characters forever OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

and then the rest of the cgs after the break, as well as replies at the bottom!















REPLIES:


@Shabna: Thank youuuu 8)

@Lawn: ahhhhhhh I love the way you fill your sketchbooks. I also like people who turn their sketchbooks into sketchbook/diary type stuff. But thank you always!

@Philippa: thank you so much! drawing is mostly a hobby but I'm always looking to improve. And the Philippines was great!

2 comments:

  1. right click + save save save !!! i'm glad you posted them individually so i can pilfer them now lol

    "inspiration" fttt! aaaah as always i love your ideas and the way you draw. i need to start varying my colors schemes like you!! ...yeah i used to have a problem drawing on one layer but now it feels bothersome not to

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR ORIGINAL STORIES/CHARACTERSSs

    ReplyDelete