January 17, 2011

swag

OK so since I was basically forced to finally unpack all my stuff (semester starts tomorrow), I finally had to unpack the stuff I got from the philippines. I got some overnight bags and a new school bag but I didn't feel like taking pictures of them.



My sister and I both like http://papemelroti.com/ so we bought their paper memopads/notepads (made out of recycled paper!) Uhhh the only thing about stationery is that I never want to use the paper because I feel like my handwriting is too ugly. But I think I will try to use one of them my least favorite one. I also bought these pencil bags that have cute designs that I was originally going to give to my friends (but I don't know anymore alsjdfslkjdss). I don't know what to do with them.




The cat one is the one I filched for myself:

Ummm I also got necklaces... because I like them. Haha.





That's all! Today is a boring post.

1 comment: