OH MY GOD LOOK HOW LAZY I AM I DON'T FEEL LIKE SCANNING ANY OF THIS ARGHDHSFKHS /takes pictures. still experimenting a lot, because I don't know how to do that cool multicolor thing that cid does when she watercolors hair
I ALSO PROMISE TO TALK ABOUT MY STORY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS IN DETAIL IN ANOTHER POST ON IT'S OWN(read: not da rp group ocs), even though the story that I am working on is really generic and mostly just exists to satisfy my own interests. the genre the story would be in is high-fantasy/historical fantasy (except there aren't any magical creatures, though the other main kingdom practices some form of magic) and most of the characters are guys and they are all good looking AHAHA. will type up something that sounds more coherent but equally lame.
the main character's name is caelan and he is the guy on the left. he looks sort of princely but he's not a prince or a royal (or even a noble), but he finds himself caught up in their dramas (political, social, family, etc.). he is nondescript/serious character but is also fairly ignorant/naive in regards to things he is not familiar with. OK I WILL STOP TALKING FOR NOW.
yeah I was gonna draw a better lusso
cid once showed this character of her's that is like a tree boy (I had to stalk your LJ again for that post) ANYWAYS since you drew my characters I wanted to draw you something *sobandhide*
also how do you come up with these strange crazy ideas TELL ME BECAUSE I LIKE THEM
I made a video while drawing the last two:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I DIE
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOUR WATERCOLORS FOREVER t-that one with the snow!
tree boy!! SAVE SAVE SAVE aaa you did him way better than me too hahaha orz. i'm glad i never explained what he was about because it was dumb and pretty disturbo (it was a horror story LOL)
it's strange cause i was planning a story too and was going to make a journal about it too but now i sort of just feel like a copy cat OTL
ALSO NGL I WATCHED/REWATCHED THAT VIDEO LIKE THE SUPER CREEPER I AM
ReplyDeleteI LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS STORY BTW
ReplyDeleteHOT MEN + HISTORICAL FANTASY <3