January 14, 2011

onefourteen

posting because I realized I have sketchbooks pictures from other sketchbooks that I haven't moved to this blog. For some reason sketchbook scans are almost the only thing I never get sick of... even though I drew these last year-ishhhh

I think there are more pages I haven't scanned so I think I will go back and scan them later

will reply to previous comments in another post!

sketch_001

sketch_003
Rest are behind the cut!




sketch_002

sketch_004

0429 - 007

0429 - 006

0429 - 008

0429 - 005

0429 - 004

sometimes I end up taking notes in my sketchbook...
Scan009

Scan010

Scan011

Scan012

they get increasingly abstract as I draw out RANDOM THINGS when trying to get an idea of what I want to model. (my professor made us make like a million abstract models haha)
Scan013

Scan016

Scan017

Scan018

Scan019

I am not korean and neither is my american friend who wrote stuff on the left side (she is not into korean things either, but knows a few korean words because her old roommate was korean LOL)
Scan020

Scan021

Scan022

Scan023

Scan024

Scan025

Scan026

Scan027

Scan028

Scan029

No comments:

Post a Comment