January 24, 2011

what

I changed the font on my blog to something random, am not sure if it's working or not? I can see it in my browser (so at least for me it works), but it would be nice if it worked on your browsers too.

Lately I am blaaalrkdsjglsdf at myself (drawing-wise) again. But I also have class so it is a nice distraction.



ok here is Ried, I don't even know how to draw him so I die and gave up shortly after I attempted the hair, and then I will try to draw him again blarhdsklg



I started to reblog a lot of food on tumblr (they always look so good...) and all it does is prompt me to draw boy??? with giant food, drool.


Also for some reason another new obsession is following Andrej Pejic pictures and why is he so androgynous anyways, makes me want to draw androgynous people blarhhh..


PS, I *have* been drawing in sketchbook but I get so lazy to scan. OH, also, Reikan did that one handwriting meme going around tumblr so here is mine:
Actually it's even messier when I am taking notes. And the fact that I am losing my lettering ability is bothering me more than I realize so... I will... need to practice.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your handwriting... so clear and UNMESSY then again compared to my chickenscratch I think anyone's handwriting is neat... I really like how it almost looks like an amazingly awesome script font T3T

    ReplyDelete
  2. SFJKLSJEFSOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DFJISLEIAAAAAAA

    DSJFKDJFLRELSIRO SR SAVEEESSS DIE FOREVER

    IT'S SO BEAUTIFOORUU!! CAN'T STOP BASKING IN THE BEAUTY sfkjse i'm sorry that picture kind of just took away my ability to to type

    aw but seriously i love your style so much!!! looking at my character in your style is like a 500489303 kind of upgrade. can i borrow your talents just once please ; 3; we can make a deal and trade hands over the weekend IT'S ALREADY SET OK

    your handwriting is so pretty and neat too!! AA and yes please draw more boys+food! boys and food make the world go round

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's kind of hard to read and looks like papyrus

    ReplyDelete