January 27, 2011

dumpostuff

I felt less lazy today (but still procrastinating on... my reading assignments), so I scanned in the things I've been meaning to scan in. I don't even really have anything to say except lately I am craving pancakes and waffles...

I actually did end up making pancakes this morning but my pancakes don't look as delicious (because I am not good at making pancake shapes!) ^ p^. but I can't make waffles because we don't have a waffle maker.




Stuff I scanned and replies after the break!

You have probably already seen a good portion of these but these are the scanned in version which makes them better?!

I also learned that I am never going to buy the kind of sketchbook that opens longways again (even though I bought this one like a year and a half ago already), because it's a pain to scan in, blarghh (have to scan each page individually, unlike my moleskine)

also I am forever sorry that I get lazy with scanning/editing always...


















Replies!



@lawn: I never really think that my handwriting is neat, because I've had moments where I would try to read my notes and they are just... illegible... BUT I LOVE YOUR HANDWRITING T 3T your handwriting is prettier than other terrible boy chickenscratch that I've seen.


@cid: OH MY GOD NOOOO DON'T BE BASKED AWAY BY BEAUTY, idk why you like my style so much and think it's an upgrade from your style because I get influenced by you so much ^ p^. ALSO BOYS + FOOD = will do, I like to look at food too much blaskdhf


@keelain: the blog font?? hmmmm, well the font doesn't really interfere with the pictures so I'll probably just keep it like this for a while until I get bored again XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment