ANYWAYS, It's so ridiculously cold today (for my standards at least), ahhhhhhhhh. everything is all digital today, though I should draw in my sketchbook more so I can have another dump. Half the time when I start drawing something on my moleskine it starts to be a floating head and then i go no no no no NO NO NO NO NO!! Though I am sort of eager to fill up my sketchbook again because I want to use a shiny new one. SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO FINISH SKETCHBOOKS.
Actually I should just pack my lunch and start spending more time on campus after class rather than stopping by my apartment so that I have more incentive to draw. or at least that's what I think in my head. ok /stop dwelling on this before I start to feel bad that I haven't been practicing buildings
drew this while ree was livestreaming something that blew my minddd. anyways, something that is important to me when drawing anything is getting your ideas out on paper, etc. ummm, it's not really important for me to refine anything to perfection (I am very bothered if I get comments along the lines of "this would be really great if you finished it!" and etc, because I don't want to finish things haha...)
pokemon are not as small/large as they appear? looking at the official pokemon height blows my mind.
a long time ago my friend asked me to draw blastoise for him and I never did because I was lazy and also because... I was lazy. um, but I was in a pokemon sort of mood:
the bag meme, I want to redraw this again on an actual sheet of paper but OH WELL.
I started to draw on oekaki again.







No comments:
Post a Comment