Yeah I can't really stop at this point, hahaha... usually when the games come out I get really obsessive over playing and won't really think much of anything else. Anyways, here is some pokemon stuff that I ended up drawing (will most likely draw more while on my pokemon high).
And Cheren... one of the most easiest characters for me to draw ever... haha.
The faces turned out different because I am inconsistent... also in the 2nd picture I was experimenting with a more uhhhh that kind of face. OH WELL WHATEVER.
Anyways, for the first half of this week, I'll be out of town going on a "camping" trip. I say camping because I think my family is staying at a cabin or something like that, haha. I think I will spend most of my time playing or maybe sketching stuff... and other outdoorsy things, maybe? No idea.



No comments:
Post a Comment