Anyways... I say this a lot but nothing beats my love for drawing or doodling in a sketchbook. Gonna try to do more of these: pencil sketches that are roughly colored using photoshop. I love seeing mix of traditional mediums and digital mediums!
I think I like my work best when it's pencil + coloring (via photoshop layers or with watercolors).
And some other stuff:
^^ a pokemon picture that I am going to turn into a print for fun (thus the watermarks). I don't chibi very much so my style there is inconsistent. My good friend Chancc and I were talking about tabling at our local convention in the future so while I was still pumped up an all that, I drew this.
^^ I forgot I drew this, but I am really satisfied with it?? I like the way it looks now. I've gotten so comfortable at doing one-layer painting... so proud of myself!
^^^ I was in paintchat with my friend hika the other night... I like paintchat just... I get a little self conscious when I have to draw in front of other people. I think the way that I work is not all that typical even though there is no wrong way to work on stuff. But also paintchat and oekaki gives me grief because I don't have pen pressure, lol.




No comments:
Post a Comment