I feel a little unproductive (drawing-wise) because I haven't done a CG thing since last friday? Haha, I guess I have bursts of time when I want to CG and then times when I don't think of picking up my tablet at all. Actually, to be honest, I thought about leaving my tablet at home when I went back for spring break, so I would force myself to use my sketchbook if I wanted to draw...
I am just easily frustrated or something... it makes me want to quit all of my sites except for this blog, lurking on lj, twitter, and plurk. Haha... withdrawing away from internet society...
Also, I wish there was a way for me to draw in a sketchbook and immediately have a scan of that appear on my computer (without having to go through the scanning process). So lazy, haha. I guess I will wait for the next night when I feel like scanning.
On a side note, it's been springtime where I live for at least a month now (actually, springtime bordering on summer weather...) My sister apparently bought a swimsuit using my mom's money so I was given the go ahead to buy a new swimsuit as well! I have a $40 limit and I want to get a one piece... I'll be shopping for a swimsuit soon. Ahaha I feel like I have to hit the limit or else~.
Speaking of which, now that it's springtime I want to wear my dresses/buy new dresses/etc. Should also start going to the gym... I just need to stop being a lazy bum whenever I'm at the apartment. Go and enjoy the weather more, etc... lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment