So I mentioned it a few times, I guess... that this semester I took a break from architecture and am just taking general classes to fulfill my other credits that I need to finish. To me that pretty much means that come next semester when I return to studio, I won't be in the same classes as my friends.
And all of my close friends are doing the 4th year fall study abroad in Paris... orz... so lonely. Part of me is like alsdkfjsdlkj because I would have liked to do the study abroad with them, sigh... I try not to think of it too much. Then again, next semester I was going to have to make a bunch of new friends anyways...
I slept really early last night to try to fix my bad sleep schedule... it kind of worked but I figured out that basically I just like to sleep a lot. Though I did manage to wake up at a normal time today. I had to go to the arch building to sign up for advising since class enrollments are next week. I already know what my schedule will probably be like next year... all afternoon classes.
Ordered Hwei's book: Drops in the Ocean
I think it's an INCREDIBLY beautiful book and the price isn't bad at all, I mean it's $7 USD plus $6 for shipping from Malaysia? I'm in love. Ordered it right away because I'm scared it will be sold out if I waited longer... NTS: save up so I can do some sort of bulk order for LLH stuff.
Also, pokemon postcards: I have almost everything ready to send out but I have to drop by the store to get some corrugated cardboard (or something)... I wonder if I can just cut it down there. I need to buy new pens as well, hahaha. I think my other pen is dying;;;
Trying to do daily blogging again.
Aww sorry to hear that your classmates are going :T. Hopefully there will be an opportunity for you to go abroad when you go back to the regular arch classes??? I'm sure you'll make new friends again :)
ReplyDeletemy impression (?) is that the studio work forces you to get to know your classmates XD?
Uwa Hwei's work is always beautiful!! Don't worry LLH books will never run outtt (dies) thank you for supporting!!