<< I've been updating the gallery with these pictures as well!
Going to dump some stuff. This post might be a little text heavy but the next one is seriously going to be a monster.
sisa gave me this link to a city generator thing: http://nine.frenchboys.net/city.php
“this is a moderate-sized, well-populated city built predominantly of brick and defended by an elite band of mercenaries. it is well known for its imposing bell tower. most of its revenue comes from agriculture.”
Thanks to friends, I am actually going to name these guys/the city, etc.
City name: Lacivré (it is a neighboring city near juu's lackadaisy city, Siramec... you can click here: SIRAMEC!)
I like BL stories 24/7 so I had to add a passionate romantic element to this picture/setting/my characters. 8).
The city is defended by a band of mercs (the guy in the cape is one of those mercs!). His name is Brennar. He also has a scar that runs across his face but I somehow deleted it when I was painting (oops). Even though the people that defend the city are mercs, they are good mercs and protect the people... one of which is Brennar's love interest... a commoner named Jody.
I don't have their story planned out except that they end up together and it will be very heartful and romantic. I like to make stories that I know I like. And all of them are usually some kind of doki doki BL, haha. Sorry my stories won't actually vary much, but they are self-indulgent!
Anyways, I will be redrawing their characters in the future. I guess I'm going to start some new personal projects to develop all of my fantasy characters... because I have decided to interlock all of these cities somehow (I have more cities than Lacivré.)
^^ an Archer guy. This guy is very random but I will probably redesign him into an actual character for one of the other cities.
^^ an idea for one of the other cities. Unsure if I will develop this picture or not, but sometimes drawing things out helps with process.
I think the thing that I am most excited about for this new project is the opportunity I'll have to draw buildings?? I don't draw them enough. I don't really understand color theory/atmosphere/etc in enviro works either, so hopefully this will be somewhat good practice?
** also, haha it has come to my attention that some people actually read what I post. Thanks for reading what I ramble about, because I know that it's usually just a bunch of nonsense...



No comments:
Post a Comment