April 07, 2011

knights

somehow drawing these makes me feel 390428039248 all kinds of good (compared to other things I have been drawing lately)... CLEARLY I should draw more of this because it makes me feel happy hahaha.





such messy speed cg-ing, I don't even care that I didn't finish! also I could probably just continue drawing in this theme of knights and princes and mages and magic.

so a friend asked me if these random dudes were OCs of mine... haha, sorry to say... they are just random. Though I'd like it if they actually had a story, but sometimes I just want to draw random guys. Though I guess if those two (above) belonged in some sort of universe, they would maybe be from different kingdoms??

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you still repost at blogger so I can properly spam you with comments 8D

    I like to make up random characters too, but in the end I always end up attaching some kind of story to them!! These two characters are goodersss, I feel like the top one has a calm personality, while the 2nd one get riled up a little more easily 8D?

    ReplyDelete