May 07, 2011

art post

xposted from tumblr again... I'm really hating how I post to tumblr first and then post to blogspot later.


^^ Jackal! I love Jackalll, but it's always so hard to do him justice. I always end up liking characters that are hard to draw... if only I had the same love for characters like Fuji or Niou or etc, but I don't... orz.

^^ A birthday present for my friend hika/shannon! Actually ideally I should have drawn her one of her original characters but for some reason I ended up drawing some Yuri + Flynn, since she's been playing ToV lately. Haha I wish I played the game.

^^ Mine and Melly's OCs. The one on the left is my Nioclas, and the one on the right is her Yuli... this is them about 6-7 years prior to our own stories, when Nioclas is 19 and Yuli is a (fem/cute) 16 year old. They have one of those fwb relationships minus the drama that happens when (in usual cliche) one of them falls in love... haha. She wrote a ficbit about them.

I started to draw a little bit on marriland? I always forget how to color or rather... I get used to how I color on photoshop.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVEE JACKALL TOOOOO hur I got his jpn voice actor's signature at AN 2 years ago~ FIYAHH!!
    I think I'm somehow into bald guys too (FUU) or I just love short/lack of hair? What is this feeling...

    You are so amazing at drawing these intense smouldering bedroom eyes YAY!! I am enjoying these arts~

    What programs are you using to draw/colour usually??

    ReplyDelete
  2. @j

    JACKAL IS SO CHARMINGGG, his bald head, but I also like how he has to take care of everyone else... and his lovely skin tone.

    I use a mac like you guys so I just use photoshop (yay). but the last picture I used oekaki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This skin tone (Troll) reminds me of Sin now (troll)
    lovely skin tone <3

    The last two characters are so sweet and charming looking! You draw such beautiessss T3T

    Yay photoshop! Your oekaki looks fairly similar to how you paint in PS, bu the line quality is different

    ReplyDelete