May 05, 2011

euhehehe

I started to use my tumblr as a semi-life blog so now I get confused about using my blogspot as well (especially when I crosspost). Not an art post this time, just a life post.

Classes are officially over (for me). Haha, not much to say but I am looking forward to next semester to resume studio. In any case... whatever. I don't know what my summer plans are yet... each summer I say that I'll go take summer classes but I never end up doing anything... so irresponsible. Last summer I worked but I haven't even tried to find any sort of summer job for this year. Don't even mention internships, sometimes I feel so unqualified. Should I stay in Austin? Or go home to Houston? But my mom wants to plan a family vacation for us sometime. UGH, I feel like I am in this really weird state of limbo and it's partially my fault.

Blahh, I don't think I rant about these worries very much.

On a brighter note, I ordered some stuff from Amazon and they should come in next week <3. Just some books to read and stuff~.

Also some friends were convinced to read ICoS, I AM SO HAPPY AUGHHHHHHHHH. Sometimes I read/watch things that I really like, but since my tastes are so specific, I can never really tell if other people will enjoy my recs. Hahaha, no need to reassure me or anything, but that's how I feel~.

1 comment:

  1. (troll) what have you done to us

    I'm also in this weird limbo state this summer, but I hope you get to have some fun! Vacation time is rareeeeeee if your parents are paying I WOULD GO FOR IT

    ReplyDelete