May 16, 2011

foodies

I'm trying not to buy so much food since I'll be going back to Houston at the end of this week (I think thursday??) In any case, I don't want to leave a shitload of leftovers. Went to Momoko's today (a cutesy store with some japanese stationery merch and other cute merch) and got milk tea and a rice ball for lunch, O 3O. Yummy~


Twitter talk: So I wrote a blog post the other day about how I like twitter. I recently made my twitter public again (and will most likely keep it that way). I find that if I know that I'm tweeting something publicly, I won't tweet so many useless things/spam. People who spam on twitter... I mean, you can do what you want, but it kind of ruins your image to your followers. I spam on twitter, but on my private private twitter.

I need to pack my stuff ish~.

1 comment:

  1. Is your semester over? Heading home to roll 8D?

    I am overly conscious of spamming all accounts so that also works against me in terms of internet presence D8. I don't mind spam from ppl I know/have talked to.

    I usually go back and delete tweets if there's too much HGNNGHHHRAGECAPSTYPINGREPLIES hahahaha. If ppl want to hear what I say they can read my TL;DR BLOGS (FUU)

    So jelly of this food and cute stationery store O )3(0

    ReplyDelete