
working on it a little bit because I'm done with all my other art obligations-ish?? and I want to get it done. and because sumafu and penisu-kun leave me daily tweets to work on it.
I started to wiki articles about heraldry because I want to include a coat of arms. But designing symbols of any sort always requires research and lots of design ideas. I also have 2 other kingdoms I want to design, but since they're all different cultures, I'm just researching all kinds of coat of arms type of stuff AAAA.
I'm pretty sure the reason why I'm doing all this hardcore research for something so small is because I want to understand what it is that I'm symbolizing when I am working on this design???? I guess b/c I would go kind of crazy if I did something arbitrary......... lol I guess design stuff creeps in my thought process.
No comments:
Post a Comment