yesterday (running errands and then had dinner for mom's bday):
today (ate out with my bro):
looking cool because I'm wearing aviators. I bought new jackets that are very very light and thin. good thing because the weather right now is 95F minimum (35C minimum), and just HOT. But I don't feel like getting darker this summer so I'm going to hide.
My package came in today! I made postcards out of the 3 girls that I drew (I have the most # of copies of the guitar one), and there was also this promotion for some free business cards so I went ahead and made some for myself with the order!
I already gave a set to my sister since she went back to austin today. I'll be sending a set to juu and koyar eventually (since they also gift me with things 8D)
the business cards:
I'll have them around when chancc and I are selling, even though it's a ways away. but I just like the feeling of holding things in my hands!
like how I used a previous sketchbook dump as the background for the front image? I'm actually really pleased with how it turned out, and will likely follow a similar format if I order cards again.
here's a new sketch dump, btw:
so I figured out this secret that people think it looks good if you have dumps that seem kind of cluttered! chancc asked me how I put it all together, because all I did was scan each page, lasso the pictures that I wanted to collage together, put it all on a new canvas, level it out so everything looks even, and then finally I added the paper texture on a multiply layer.
but when I look at this I just notice a lot of floating heads...
DUN DUN DUN
KNIGHT DJ
I actually plan on making this happen! I started to brainstorm story ideas today! I want to put in a short comic, but I'm not sure if I can think of an interesting plot. Ahhh I will figure it out though!

No comments:
Post a Comment