When I think about cleaning up IRL, it also makes me want to do the same online. I had this post typed out earlier (that I never published) about how I was thinking of returning to my previous state of hermitdom/nonpodularity, due to me (over)thinking about my online friendships? I experienced a feeling where I was sort of hyping myself up for something only to find out that I over-hyped myself so you get that disappointed feeling instead?? In any case, I started to clean out my sites, starting from the people that I follow on twitter/da/tumblr.
I feel a little bad sometimes when I unfollow some friends. If any of them read this, I hope they know that I don't really mean anything by it. Just, I wish there was an option where I could have a "friends list" but opt out on the content. Hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment