My parents came up this weekend to move our apartment stuff to the new one! I don't have internet right now (we aren't getting it set up until next week, cuz I guess they are busy haha. And we sort of procrastinated on getting an appointment.) I got my mail from sumafu! And I also got The Face Book (by sixdora and deadexit).
This QT stationery! It's so retro cute??? I love stationery! Though I left my stationery materials at my house (I'll try to bring them over). I wanna send more mail this year!
Swanky goods! The colors on the prints are so good, I love this color scheme!
I think when stalking plurk (w/ everyone talking about the book), someone (Kim??) talked about how it was smaller than expected but still charming?? I definitely understand that comment. The book is CD case-ish sized, but since it's a book full of faces it's a perfect size?? I'm glad I bought it!
Kind of wish my fridge wasn't so shared or else everything would just be magnetized and put on that? But I'm going to try to get a desk soon and decorate there.
On a side note, I'm totally stealing wi-fi from the apt building across the street from my new apt... since we're not getting internet until sometime next week, orz. I will use non-internet time to read stuff on my nook/other stuff I have saved on my HD
No comments:
Post a Comment