I always go months of using this and then not using this and then wanting to use this again. I'll just C&P a mash-up of my recent journal entries over at deviantart and livejournal.
→ 2011 was actually quite… not that good. Aside from my happy moments with online world, I kind of neglected offline life? I don't really want to think about it, but I'm hoping that I'll be a better person in 2012.
→ Need to start working on stuff for Anime Matsuri. Tabling is something that I've always wanted to do, but now I have to draw stuff for it. Wish me luck!
→ Knight book comic deadline is in a week and I haven't really drawn anything. I should get on top of that…
→ I signed up for the Sketchbook Project! Sketchbooks are due at the end of this month, but I haven't touched mine yet... Will I be able to send it in on time??
→ I've been going through ups and downs when it comes to drawing, so I keep taking breaks by running away to read fanfics, haha.
→ Watching BBC SHERLOCK! It's so good! Also excited for Game of Thrones season 2. I've been getting into more and more TV series these days. And (sort of) moving onto fandoms that are english based? The good thing about those kinds of fandoms are that I don't have to read subtitles and I can draw while watching.
And here's a dump of things I draw while watching other things.













No comments:
Post a Comment