February 29, 2012

thenceforth > mackiemackie

Changed my blogger URL so that I could use the thenceforth blogspot to automatically redirect to 52wk.org. It's things like this that make me wish I was more consistent with my online aliases. Mackie is my actual (nick)name though.




Just a few things. Drawing, AM stuff, postcards I ordered. I haven't been that active on the internet lately (especially with drawing). I've been reading fanfics and stuff.

To be honest I'm at the time of the year where I don't feel like dealing with internet social life much? Part of me feels bad because that means I'm not being a particularly good internet friend since I haven't been that active. Also I know that I'm really private about my participation in fandoms so when I get sucked into one I don't try to get other people sucked in either... (excluding ICoS).

I cleaned out my tumblr watches and twitter feed to get rid of clutter, too. Because since I'm in this hermit-y mood, I am more judgmental of people and I get easily annoyed by their antics... such as being very tmi in public places on the internet. So to try to stop fueling my hate I just try to ignore it all together.

I ended up rambling about nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment