I already talked about ICoS a few months back but I think I was following Captive Prince before then (also a WIP).
Author: freece
Story title: Captive Prince
Rating: R/NC-17, adult content
Status: In progress, ch 28
Link: freece.livejournal.com/39701.html
Summary: Damen is the true heir to the throne, but when his half brother seizes power, Damen is captured, stripped of his identity and sent to serve the prince of a rival nation as a pleasure slave.
Laurent and Damen are complex characters and their relationship is complex as well. Compared to ICoS, I think that CP is not as angsthands (no amnesia trope), even though there is a lot of UST, but both have equally good plots. And the author promises a happy ending!
The latest chapter has me keysmashing, I already want to reread all of Book Two (I've already read Book One chapters many times). Oh man this makes me want to reread ICoS too, what am I thinking...
Also reading so much H/D fanfiction. I think it's funny... this time last year I wanted to have nothing to do with HP stuff, but now I'm devouring this fandom like crazy (hypocriteee). I feel a little bad because I'm so sucked in that I've been neglecting my friendships a little;;; Oh well, though...
No comments:
Post a Comment