MARISSSSSSS cutieeee.
^^^ In PCHAT, I drew lines of this harem boy thing, actually I wanted part of this design to go into the design of Day, but oh well. Anyways, I capped the sketch and added color on photoshop, haha. Pchat is hard for me to work with because it's kind of embarrassing for people to watch me draw...
CAELAN. I am too lazy to make an actual Matarin post again. Anyways, I'm trying to figure out what kind of knight garb I will make him wear... and what his casual clothes look like, etc. I call Caelan a knight but he's not really what would be considered a traditional knight? But maybe it's ok because it's fantasy...
Process for this piece (and other CG stuff) here: http://52w.deviantart.com/gallery/29578503#/d3e5h89



Maris so charming his mismatched socks <3 <3 love forever!
ReplyDeleteDoes he have some kind of aquatic theme??
Who is the ring leader of this harem (Troll)
SEEING YOU DRAW MORE KNIGHTS MAKES ME WANNA TOOOOOO