August 21, 2011

lazy daisy

I'm suddenly realizing that school starts this wednesday. Mixed feelings of anxiety happening. Most of my close friends are studying abroad this semester... I'm also taking classes where I don't know anyone in my class, ahhhh. I'm not the most outgoing person so I wonder how long it will take me to make new friends orz.




Sometimes I feel weird that I just have these doodles in my moleskine (always drawing the same profile ahaa...). gdi, definitely switching back to hand book after I finish this. or if I get a moleskine again I'm going to go with the plain journal pages.

You can see my thumbnailing O:!!! It's actually thumbnails for my ghost short story that I attempted to work on back in April but then the project died, so now I'm redoing it. Alex and Steven (from SS*BB) make a cameo!! Always interlocking characters together!! The tone of the story is weird though, because it's supposed to be more serious but I keep adding in comedic lines...  I'll just go with the flow though. I want to actually finish this so that I can move on and work on my 3948039242 other ideas.




combo-breaking my series of effort CGs with these lazier ones. I haven't felt like putting extreme effort ever since the move.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes i feel like we're the same person in taste but you're just infinitely cooler (FUU) so you'll make new friends no worries !!!

    I LOVE WORLD COLLISSIONSS I ALSO MAKE ALL MY CHARAS RELATED TO EACH OTHER SOMEHOW EVEN WHEN THEY'RE ON DIFF FAKE-CONTINENTS!!!

    *hi5 plain moleskin journal* love your sketches as always (gyay000))

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA you're funny we are both cool (yea)(gyea).

    OGATA IN ALL YOUR COMICS hurhur. I feel like my worlds start out small but then I keep expanding the characters... cuz I start to like some of the side characters. I also like it when there is a love triangle and the guy who ends up being cast aside gets his own LOVELOVE STORY HAHA (I think I usually end up liking that couple more than the main.) I want a happy ending for everyone ALL THE TIMEEE.

    ReplyDelete