May 05, 2012

meant to be fanart



Already posted these on tumblr, but I can tl;dr on blogspot. My favorite thing to do on the internet/on my computer is read slash fics (H/D fanfiction or original m/m fiction).

I am a fan and friend of Megan Derr (who also publishes m/m ebooks under her own company, LT3 Press), and I finally got around to reading her Infinitum Government series and thus fanart!! Pyotr/Jade is probably my favorite couple of the bunch, just because of their dynamic... it's so messed up but I love them together... Jade is so crazy/psycho (his poison-tipped nail polish AHH).

Haha I love slash sci-fi space stories eheheheheh. SPACE OPERAS COME AT ME. Sometimes I feel a little shameful because I can't really trust my taste when it comes to things I read because I read everything. But hey it makes me feel good yeah?



RANDOM ART MUSINGS:

Every once in a while I think about whether or not I admire artists or writers more... and I feel like it's probably a writer that I admire more... I guess because I'm so fascinated by how they can make characters come alive with words. Or sometimes their words are so emotional I cry. Or also when writers have complex storylines where I'm just like "WHOA, where is this imagination coming from?!!"

HM, something else that's been on my mind... comment quality. I enjoy the fun-ness of the comments I get from friends, haha, it is always cheering to look at their incoherent comments. Though I sometimes wonder what it would be like if the comments were more along the lines of "SOBBB I LOVE YOUR LINE QUALITY!! ALWAYS SO __descriptive word here__" instead of "SOBBBB PAPCRYPLZ HOW CAN YOU I CANT HOW".




Anyways, as always, must try harder at drawing. xD!

No comments:

Post a Comment