I kind of want to create a character song mixtape sort of thing... I already have some songs that I associate with some characters. Unfortunately I don't really listen to a lot of songs, hahaha. Some experiments:
With Knight:
"A Thousand Years" is the song that I most associate with him (and Storm LOLOL). Anyways, I tried to play around garageband with the pitch to see if I could get Christina Perri's voice to be more masculine?? Or closer to the "ideal" singing voice I have for K. So the pitch is different. I want to revisit this video idea... maybe.
As for Maris, I've been listening to グナイマイラブ (the Akitan version) on loop! The atmosphere of this song (and the lyrics) fit with the image that I have in my head of Maris' lovesadlove story... but actually I just really like this song. I want to try a slideshow video for this too? Maybe watercolors, XD.
Like animation but not LOL. PS this is just the song clip with the garageband pitch edit and then i just put a picture because YEAH, but it's not the actual video.
No comments:
Post a Comment