May 09, 2012

Video Project WIP

Spamming this blog because not many people are watching it, hahaha. You guys can just ignore all my posts if you like = u=.

I'm so indecisive. Just that last post I was talking about how I wanted to make a video for that one song for Maris, but then I started to hunt through my itunes and found this other song that I want to make a video for (featuring like... all of my OCs).

I'm always so impatient to get things done... I don't know how to do a long term project. For now I am speed-thumbnail/drawing because I want to "see" my imagery... maybe if I do this I can then refine and work slowly for a completed version.

The song is BBMAK's Always Know Where You Are, from Treasure Planet... haha since it's an end-credits sort of thing I felt like making an OC montage. But also because I like the lyrics and they fit the story/feeling I have for the characters? Like NioCae's part refers to Caelan thinking of Arydan as home, and then Anton is exiled from his kingdom and ends up thinking that he'll be alone forever but then he ends up with Day. But maybe it's also some weird psychological thing where I think that the lyrics are fitting because I want them to, HAHA.

Anyways I will stop talking.

OC appearance order (the & denotes the loveful couples LOL):

1) Kit
2) Nioclas & Caelan
3) Anton & Day
4) Soren & Timin (friend's character)
5) Lukas & Henri
6) Pierre + Jake
7) Knight & Storm (friend's character)
8) Coriander + Basil
9) Basil + James & Kelly
10) Jie + Clover(&Solus??)
11) Maris
12) Asher & Terlyn
13) Owen & Ci
14) Kit + Shiv


No comments:

Post a Comment